- 1 pkg. cranberries
- 2 oranges (as sweet as possible)
- 1 pint fresh or 1 box frozen raspberries
- 1 box raspberry Jello
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup orange juice
- Chopped celery and walnuts (optional)
- 6 hollowed out orange halves (reserve fruit for other purposes)
- Scrub oranges and cut into chunks to fit into meat grinder or food processor.
- Grind together cranberries and oranges (with peels).
- Add raspberries, Jello, water, and orange juice and stir well.
- Chill for several hours then scoop into hollowed out orange halves and serve.
- Optional: Chopped celery and walnuts can be added for a different texture and taste, but add walnuts at last minute so they don’t absorb too much moisture.