- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- ⅓ cup dry sherry
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups zucchini, cut in strips
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- Combine cranberry sauce, sherry, water, soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and turkey and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add cranberry mixture; cook until bubbly (about 2 minutes). Serve over sprouts.