- 1 lb. turkey breast
- 2 Tbsps. cornstarch
- 1 green pepper
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- 2 Tbsps. butter or margarine
- 4 Tbsps. turkey or chicken broth
- 2 Tbsps. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps. lemon marmalade
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut turkey and green pepper into 2-inch strips (makes about 3-4 cups strips).
- Heat oil in deep frying pan; fry walnuts and pepper strips for 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Melt butter in same pan and fry turkey strips for 10 minutes.
- Stir in broth and lemon juice. Add lemon marmalade, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Return walnuts and pepper strips to pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or Chinese egg noodles.