- 8 oz. spaghetti (cooked according to package instructions)
- 6 Tbsps. butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsps. flour
- 1 ½ cups turkey stock
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsps. dry sherry
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb. cooked turkey cut into bite-size pieces (about 3-4 cups)
- 2 Tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt half the butter or margarine in heavy saucepan.
- Sprinkle in flour. Stir over gentle heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in hot stock and bring to boil. Simmer until thick.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then add cream, sherry, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Melt remaining butter or margarine in separate pan. Add mushrooms and fry gently.
- Arrange cooked spaghetti, turkey, and mushrooms in baking dish; cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.