- Turkey with Pasta or Rice
- Turkey Meatballs
- Hilda Jaindl’s Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Turkey Saute with Lemon and Walnuts
- Cranberry Turkey Stir-Fry
- Turkey Croissant California
- Turkey Barbecue
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Broth
- Anne Jaindl’s Cranberry Orange Cups
- Anna Fix’s Turkey Stuffing
- Dip for Smoked Turkey
- Pennsylvania Dutch Style Turkey BBQ
Pennsylvania Dutch Style Turkey BBQ
- Jaindl Turkey (14-20 lbs)
- Strained drippings from the turkey after roasting
- One stick of butter
- 2 cans of Campbell’s® Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 soup can of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place strained drippings into a Dutch oven or crock pot.
- Add stick of butter, soup, water, salt and pepper (to taste). Simmer to low boil.
- Cut off entire breast of turkey and shred. Shred dark meat. Add to pot.
- Cover and simmer for 3-6 hours (or longer) on low.
- Serve on fresh Kaiser roll.