Jaindl Turkey Facts
- For over 75 years our family owned and operated farm has strived to consistently bring our customers the highest quality turkeys on the market. We’re proud of our history and heritage, and equally proud of the product we provide to our customers.
- Served at the White House: Jaindl has been chosen for nearly 50 years by the National Turkey Federation to provide the turkeys that grace the Holiday table at the White House.
- Jaindl is the only “Lite” whole-bodied turkey available on the market.
- It is “Lite” because it has 55% less fat and 25% less calories than other raw turkeys as determined by an independent lab. The only “Lite” whole-bodied turkey as confirmed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- More Edible Meat Per Pound: The Jaindl consumer size Grand Champion brand turkey has up to 46%- 54% more white meat than three of the leading brands tested in our test kitchen.
- A customer in Deland, Florida, who serves Jaindl turkeys in his restaurant chain made this unsolicited comment: “I was getting 26 servings from the brand I used to serve. Now with the same size Jaindl turkey I’m getting 40 servings per bird … amazing!”