- Turkey with Pasta or Rice
- Turkey Meatballs
- Hilda Jaindl’s Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Turkey Saute with Lemon and Walnuts
- Cranberry Turkey Stir-Fry
- Turkey Croissant California
- Turkey Barbecue
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Broth
- Anne Jaindl’s Cranberry Orange Cups
- Anna Fix’s Turkey Stuffing
- Dip for Smoked Turkey
- Pennsylvania Dutch Style Turkey BBQ
- Pasta or rice for four
- 1 ½ pounds raw turkey, sliced off breast
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 2 Tbsps. salt-free Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 tsp. sweet basil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup pine nuts (shelled)
- ½ cup seedless grapes
- Prepare pasta or rice for four people, according to package directions.
- Brown raw turkey and onions in olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients; heat 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or rice.