- Turkey with Pasta or Rice
- Turkey Meatballs
- Hilda Jaindl’s Turkey Cutlets with Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Turkey Saute with Lemon and Walnuts
- Cranberry Turkey Stir-Fry
- Turkey Croissant California
- Turkey Barbecue
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Broth
- Anne Jaindl’s Cranberry Orange Cups
- Anna Fix’s Turkey Stuffing
- Dip for Smoked Turkey
- Pennsylvania Dutch Style Turkey BBQ
Dip for Smoked Turkey
- Jaindl “Hickory Smoked” Turkey
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 4 tablespoons horseradish (to taste)
- Mix ingredients and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut smoked turkey into cubes.
- Insert toothpick and serve with dip.