- Jaindl turkey giblets, neck and liver
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- Drippings from Jaindl roasted turkey
- 3 tablespoons of flour (can add more if necessary)
1. Add the giblets, neck and liver to a saucepan along with 2 cans of chicken broth to simmer throughout the turkey’s cook time. Add some liquid from everything else you’re cooking – any canned vegetables, the water from your mashed potato pot, etc.
2. After the turkey has roasted allow it to rest for about half an hour prior to carving to retain its juiciness.
3. Strain the drippings from the turkey into a frying pan. Stir in the chicken broth mixture liquid, simmer on low heat to thicken
4. In a separate cup - combine flour and water to make a paste (add water as needed), whisk the flour & water mixture into the gravy mixture. Keep stirring until it thickens and doesn’t have any clumps.